[tei-council] Adopt a feature! Outstanding work items for Council consideration

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 17:04:52 EDT 2010

On 6 Oct 2010, at 11:25, Lou Burnard wrote:

> On 05/10/10 18:46, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> With the caveat that we should not expect to have this work completed in time for the November release, I think?
>> --
>
> That's true for some of these, but not all I think.

So long as we remember that the current drop dead date is October 15th;
all right for you folk with all the leisure in the world, but for others.....

> And since some of
> these issues have been sitting around in limbo for a very long time. I
> think we should at least be able to characterise each of them (i.e.
> either implemented , to be implemented, or definitively to be kicked
> into the long grass) in time for the next release.

I do agree with that

> Wouldn't it be nice
> to say at the Members Meeting "here's the list of areas we're going to
> be acting on in the near future" as well as "here's the list of bug fixes"?

Indeed. Does Laurent have a script ready to deliver at Zadar?
will it have more Shaykespehereean jokes?

is someone collating these nuncle land grabs?

Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente