[tei-council] Nuncle?

Matthew James Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Wed Oct 6 14:49:00 EDT 2010

Well, its old King Lear, ennit? (And an example of the same phenomenon as we get in the nicknames Nan, Ned etc.)

Now me, I'd be happy to be anybody's nuncle, but I'm about to embark on an epic journey to faraway Madison, Wisconsin, from whence I may never return (I mean, one never knows).

But I'll see what I can do.

Matthew