[tei-council] Adopt a feature! Outstanding work items for Council consideration

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:19:50 EDT 2010

I'll nuncle

7. New "object" element

2811239: "object" element

9. Specific recommendations arising from the Genetic Editing workpaper

2834511: make more spanning elements

Gabby, myself and the other nuncle for #7 (I don't think anyone else
has volunteered for that one yet) will be in touch with you!

Dot

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)
Digital Medievalist, Digital Librarian
Email: dot.porter at gmail.com