[tei-council] The poll

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 05:14:50 EDT 2010

On 20 Sep 2010, at 10:04, Lou Burnard wrote:
> Thanks again for taking time to look at these issues. The TEI will be
> taking further advantage of you in the near future as we look at some of
> the more controversial outstanding issues…

We have not had a telco for some considerable time, I think?

Waybe we can resolve some of these by phone, and get any changes into
the next release. We should also discuss, I think, what message Laurent
will talk to Zadar  to present to the eager peeple.

Talking of releases, I propose a complete freeze date of 29th October for changes
to P5 1.8. Realistically, that means all decisions made and implemented by October 15th to
give time for any implications and nasties to be trapped. That is 3 weeks of work time left.
(acting) Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente