[tei-council] The poll

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 05:04:06 EDT 2010

Here are the results of the poll which closed last night. Many thanks to
all council members for their contributions!

There's a pretty clear consensus as to which items are to be done, and
which need more thought, so my plan when I get a minute or two later
today will be to implement everything proposed EXCEPT for the first five
items in the attached table.

Thanks again for taking time to look at these issues. The TEI will be
taking further advantage of you in the near future as we look at some of
the more controversial outstanding issues...