[tei-council] wait there's (a few) more

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Sep 14 11:51:29 EDT 2010

Didn't send my originals to the group, just to Lou so here they all are
together:

2994666  Change idno content model to macro.xText       DISAGREE
2859183  Make all milestoneLike elements spanning       AGREE
2834871  Close ticket: will not fix                     AGREE
2859355  Permit macro.xText within<subst>               AGREE
2984463  Add new class att.sortable                     AGREE
2994740  Add new milestoneLike element<gb>              AGREE
2994671  Review suggested values for @calendar          AGREE
3019781  Close ticket: text clarified ok                AGREE
3044329  add @licence attribute to<availability>        AGREE
3046288  modify content model of<f>  to permit text     DUNNO
3054295  change content models of origDate and origPl...AGREE
3064014  add sugg. values from known source for rs at type AGREE
2900430 Add new scriptNote, scriptDesc, @scriptRef ...  AGREE (#4 only)
2987241 Revise wording of discussion bibl/biblStruct... AGREE
3058674 Add model.graphicLike to content of glyph...    AGREE

On 10-09-14 03:33 AM, Lou wrote:
> I just went through the items on the Bugs tracker and found three new
> more items which seem to have clear proposals for closure for council
> members to vote on.
>
> 2900430 Add new scriptNote, scriptDesc, @scriptRef @scribeRef     ...
> 2987241 Revise wording of discussion bibl/biblStruct   ...
> 3058674 Add model.graphicLike to content of glyph  ...
>
> I promise not to find any more. All that's left are items which require
> more discussion...
>
> Thanks very much for speedy vote casting -- this all makes the editorial
> drudgery much easier!

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)