[tei-council] wait there's (a few) more

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 07:14:01 EDT 2010

On 14 Sep 2010, at 11:33, Lou wrote:

> 2900430 Add new scriptNote, scriptDesc, @scriptRef @scribeRef     ...

the top proposal seems contradictory. is it just 4)? in which case sounds right. AGREE

> 2987241 Revise wording of discussion bibl/biblStruct   ...

AGREE,  depending on what the wording is :-}

> 3058674 Add model.graphicLike to content of glyph  ...
make <glyph> a member of model.graphicLike? makes me nervous.
what on earth would it mean in the text body? DISAGREE
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente