[tei-council] Vote early for ticket tidyup (part 1)

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 06:52:52 EDT 2010

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I agree it would be amusing and useful to some, but its purely a tool exercise,
> and I think discussion of new tools we might need is
> a very distinct exercise.

Agreed.  I think the TEI has some wonderful tools, but some of
them (e.g. web Roma) are static in the face of the continual
development of the TEI.  Either the community needs to start
providing such tools or the TEI-C needs to decide if it will fund
the creation/maintenance of such tools I guess.  But an entirely
separate discussion from that ticket.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service
OUCS, University of Oxford