[tei-council] Tite - maintenance scheme

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Wed Sep 8 09:40:19 EDT 2010

After several iteration of consultations, we do have a maintenance
scheme for Tite that should lead to an alignment of Tite as maintained
by the council and the schema used for the AccessTEI program. This
scheme is articulated around a task force made of:
- Kevin Hawkins, for the council
- Perry Trolard, for the AccessTEI project (Mellon Foundation grant)
- Greg Suprock, for Apex, to ensure that we do not break Apex workflow/
processes in their implementation of the AccessTEI program.
The duty of the group is:
- realign Tite at Apex with Tite at TEI by filing in changes already
implemented in TIte at Apex into TEI at SourceForge
- filing in evolution proposals to Tite at TEI and ensuring with Apex
that they could live with these proposals as basis for the AccessTEI
At the end of the day, I would like to see one single Tite lineage,
i.e. Tite at TEI.

[@Greg: you should have an account on http://tei.sourceforge.net/ so
that you can comment on tickets]
[@Oxford, could we have a specific Tite category? which automatically
send a message to Kevin, Perry and Greg?]

Unless there is a strong voice against this. I would like this to be
implemented at once.

Laurent Romary
laurent.romary at inria.fr