[tei-council] TEI for publishing: archival or interchange format? (was Re: What's next on the TEI publishing thread)

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Sep 1 18:15:42 EDT 2010

And this is why I (and everybody else) love you all so deeply ;)

Seriously, I was thinking of exactly this (and of course your
earlier--and on-going--work on stylesheets and other deliverables). It
is this that allows us to make these claims.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)