[tei-council] TEI for publishing: archival or interchange format? (was Re: What's next on the TEI publishing thread)

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Sep 1 15:23:44 EDT 2010

Inserted a new last sentence in the "rationale":

While it need not replace every publisher's XML workflow, some
publishers currently using XML might even find that the TEI's robust
infrastructure and community-driven nature allows them to better cope
with deficiencies in their existing practice and participate in an open
community.

--K.