[tei-council] What's next on the TEI publishing thread

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Aug 26 11:41:10 EDT 2010

This looks great to me. It might benefit from a final paragraph
specifying roughly what we plan to do as a first step towards this goal
(create a working group comprising e.g. three actively interested
publishers and three TEI-ers? start working directly on identifying
which modules should initially be included in the schema? etc.).