[tei-council] What's next on the TEI publishing thread

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Thu Aug 26 09:14:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,
You may remember that following the very nice symposium we had in
Dublin, it was decided to charge a little group among us (Martin,
Laurent, James, Lou, Sebastian, dan, coordinated efficiently by Kevin)
to draft what we thought could be a charge to the the SIG on Scholarly
Publishing (to develop a TEI customization). The document we have is
accessible from
and Kevin and I would be happy to get feedback and advice on the next
step to proceed through.
Unless there are strong voices against this (will not be counted on
the number of words; 1 person - 1 voice ;-)), I would like to ask the
SIG if they share this vision and let volunteers to take up the
How do you feel with this?

Laurent Romary
laurent.romary at inria.fr