[tei-council] Translations of P5 "TEI Lite" intro?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Aug 20 09:57:32 EDT 2010

At Kevin's suggestion, I fixed a reference and link on our Tutorials
webiste page pointing to TEI Lite documentation. Our TEI Lite page,

lists several translations of the P4 version. Are there translations of
the revised P5 version that we could add to this page? (If we aren't
aware of any I can post the query on TEI-L.)

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA