[tei-council] licensing of Exemplar ODD files

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 17:11:59 EDT 2010

For the record, I have checked all the Exemplar .odd files and made sure they either have GPL2 on them,
or the "do what you like, this is so trivial we don't care" text. The former group consists of Lite,
Tite and ENRICH.

This is not trying to stop debate on what the right license for them is, just making sure
they are consistent.

To amuse myself, I also checked the license on all the things under Stylesheets,
and more or less got them in sync. They are LGPL if in doubt.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente