[tei-council] Fwd: suggestions for TEI Tite documentation on AccesTEI portal

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 16:58:37 EDT 2010

On 11/08/10 21:51, O'Donnell, Dan wrote:

> I also told Peggy that the numbering would have to be aligned with the
> TEI's official numbering once we've got that set up

If by our "official numbering" you mean the numbering of P5 releases,
this has been set up since c. 2005. If you don't, please could you
clarify what you do mean?

The schemas generated from an ODD by the stylesheets now always specify
the version number of the Guidelines they used as well as the date and
time. That's a comparatively recent development, so maybe that's what
you had in mind?