[tei-council] Fwd: suggestions for TEI Tite documentation on AccesTEI portal

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Aug 11 16:51:02 EDT 2010

I just spoke to them about this. As I suggested, this is just a standard
header that slipped in rather than an attempt to claim IP (or assert
that a web-circulated document is actually private. Peggy Glahn, who
runs the programme with us, will get somebody to drop the top header and
add the TEI logo to the bottom.

I also told Peggy that the numbering would have to be aligned with the
TEI's official numbering once we've got that set up and that we are
adding Tite to the ticketing system at Source Forge. Also, as one might
suspect, nothing they have problems with or are anything less than
enthusiastic about.

-dan

On 10-08-10 12:28 PM, Laurent Romary wrote:
> Very good, Kevin. Again, we need to secure this on the basis of our
> contractual link with them. But the lead should be on us.
>
> Le 10 août 10 à 20:20, Kevin Hawkins a écrit :
>

>> Regarding "proprietary and confidential", I sent this to Apex a few
>> days
>> ago but haven't heard back since then.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English
University of Lethbridge

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)