[tei-council] One Licence Does it all

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 10 18:19:43 EDT 2010

> By "pending changes out of Apex", I don't think Perry meant to imply
> that these changes will definitely make it into our canonical version.
> Rather, he has a list of changes that Apex made in their fork ("version
> 1.1"), and he and Dan will review them and create SF tickets for any
> that seem like they should make it back into our canonical version.
> This seems fine to me.

It is fine by me if Apex or anyone else wants to fork Tite and make their
own variant customization, It is entirely NOT fine by me if they call the result
"Tite"!

Would Gabby thank me if I released a schema calling itself "Epidoc, version 1.1",
with small changes in it from his Epidoc?

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente