[tei-council] One Licence Does it all

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Aug 10 18:13:33 EDT 2010

Sebastian is replying to a message from Perry Trolard which I haven't
seen in its entirety.  Nevertheless, let me attempt to clarify ...

On 8/10/2010 3:18 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 10 Aug 2010, at 19:41, Perry Trolard wrote:
>>
>> If this is the recommended course, perhaps Dan&  I should compare notes
>> about pending changes to Tite coming out of Apex, then I can file
>> tickets for each.
>
> which seems weird. Apex can't change TEI Tite, only we can do that. They should
> be submitting bugs or feature requests, which we implement

By "pending changes out of Apex", I don't think Perry meant to imply
that these changes will definitely make it into our canonical version.
Rather, he has a list of changes that Apex made in their fork ("version
1.1"), and he and Dan will review them and create SF tickets for any
that seem like they should make it back into our canonical version.
This seems fine to me.

--Kevin