[tei-council] Fwd: Tite: header

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 10 17:34:47 EDT 2010

On 10 Aug 2010, at 22:30, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> My opinion is that this should not be our concern.

I tend to agree with Kevin. The TEI header is a very good way to carry around metadata in a portable
and sustainable way, but Tite is not being used to create archival TEI docs, it is an interchange format
between digitizing company and client. The client will (I hope ...) make the TEI canonical by removing the
non-TEI syntactic sugar elements, add a header, etc, as part of their onwards workflow.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente