[tei-council] maintenance of Tite

Lou lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 10 06:37:21 EDT 2010

I think I agree that it would be a good thing if maintenance of TEI Lite
were handled in the same way as other parts of the TEI. Can we have an
explicit confirmation that Council has authority to modify this
customization? It worries me a bit that there are clearly others who
have an interest in it but who are not represented on Council, and so
don't have a voice in any decisions we might make as to change in it.

Back in March I sent Perry a pile of comments which I don't recall ever
getting any detailed response to. Some were quite trivial stylistic
issues about the text of the Tite doc, but others were quite substantive
matters about the schema itself. Should I dig them up and resubmit them
as SF tickets or what?