[tei-council] maintenance of Tite

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Aug 9 19:14:05 EDT 2010

I agree that it isn't at a satisfactory final state. We've benefited a
lot from the development as a forerunner for exploring how we might
develop customisations like this (and our discussions about the journal
work is a result of that to a certain extent), but in the absence of an
established process we're of course having to feel our way forward. I'm
not quite sure the best way of getting this into the ideal relationship
with the council. I don't think it's been a lack of will.

I have a call with Apex later this week, I'll ask them about the schema.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)