[tei-council] ODD headers and licensing terms for customizations provided by TEI-C

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Aug 9 19:06:06 EDT 2010

Indeed. But now with a new improved proposal. I think you'll find "kind
of like lite, however that's done" represents the limit of the legal
thinking so far on the topic by the team.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)