[tei-council] its release time

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 8 13:26:59 EDT 2010

On 6 Aug 2010, at 11:57, Gabriel Bodard wrote:

> I feel as though this is me being stupid, because I've never found the
> documentation of ODD very easy to digest

probably because the tutorial about it is unpublished (Lou and I have written
such a beast over time, but it has not seen the light of day yet)

> (The class I want is att.durations which will give me @dur on tei:date.
> I don't want anything else.)

you need something like

  <classRef key="att.duration" />
  <classRef key="att.duration.w3c"/>

(because att.duration itself is a superclass pointing at att.duration.iso and/or att.duration.w3c)

HOWEVER, Lou has found that this does not actually work because of a bug in the XSLT. This has been corrected, but
a new stylesheets release is now needed. Many apologies about that. Those who work direct by checking out the stuff
from Subversion can proceed as normal.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente