[tei-council] its release time

Lou lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 08:00:26 EDT 2010

Classes (all of them) are defined by the tei module. If you include that
in your schema as well as tei:date, then date will come along with its
class memberships. You can of course modify the class as well, if for
example you don't want the other attributes in att.duration

If you don't include the tei module, you will have to include all the
TEI classes you want to use explicitly, using <classRef
key="classname"/> for each one.

And good luck -- classes have all sorts of tricky interdependencies.

Note that including a class in your schema which you don't actually use
is benign.