[tei-council] Automated messages to membership at tei-c.org?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 14 15:03:04 EDT 2010

Shayne Brandon and I are trying to diagnose a problem with the
membership at tei-c.org email address, which is supposed to deliver to
Julia Flanders. It appears that something may be spamming that address
many times a day, causing Julia's spam catcher to discard messages.

Is anyone aware of legitimate software we have created that sends
messages to that email address? I just want to be able to rule out some
kind of looping problem that might be causing this, while Shayne checks
into originating IP addresses.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA