[tei-council] its release time

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Jun 28 17:00:59 EDT 2010

*Sebastian*: Have you made added the Google search code to the
stylesheets to have the same search box as on the rest of www.tei-c.org?
  (We decided to do this in Dublin; see the email that David Sewell sent
on 2010-05-10 and the ensuing thread.)

*Lou*: I see you've made some of the revisions that came out of the
Ad-Hoc Committee on Encoding of Bibliographic Citations, based on the
discussion in Dublin.  The committee is waiting for the go-ahead from
you to produce a second proposal for Council (just those issues which
are controversial, plus revisions based on discussion in Dublin), which
we were supposed to have produced by June 15.  It would be great if you
finished your part before Sebastian releases.

Kevin