[tei-council] Content for <pb/> etc. [was: soft hyphens (again)]

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:33:44 EDT 2010

I'm going with Lou and Martin on this - <pb/> is metadata to mark where one
page ends and another page begins, while <fw type="'pageNum"> (or similar)
would be used to mark whatever is written as the page numbering on the
physical page.

Dot

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)
Digital Medievalist, Digital Librarian