[tei-council] post Dublin ticket update 1

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu May 6 13:56:50 EDT 2010

On 06/05/2010 17:49, Lou wrote:

>    2811239 (new element 'object') -- I may be thick but I am still having
> problems understanding what exactly is being proposed here and why it's
> necessary. I think we agreed to ask Gabby to give us more examples, as
> the ones on the ticket at present are unpersuasive.

I actually find Dot's examples quite persuasive, but I've started a
conversation with the group who original suggested this proposal, and
we'll come back to the Council (via SourceForge) with more examples asap.

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London