[tei-council] Tite requests

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon May 3 16:09:44 EDT 2010

Thanks Kevin. We had discussed this a little on the council list in the
run up to the meeting, but I should indeed have reported. While I was in
Dublin I received what I believe is the last set of suggestions from
Apex with regard to their own workflow in order to allow us to pump out
a schema for the the first year of the contract. I still have to read
through it and report back.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)