[tei-council] Howth on Sunday

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:16:48 EDT 2010

Dear Council,

If any of you will be staying in Dublin past the meetings and are
looking for something fun and interesting to do on Sunday, I will be
going to the farmer's market in Howth and would welcome company. Howth
is a fishing village to the north of Dublin, accessible by DART and by
bus. DART will drop you by the market; the bus will as well, but
continues up to the top of Howth Head, offering a great view across
the bay to Dún Laoghaire; then you have to walk down (which is a bit
easier than walking up). I'm open to either approach. We can also walk
to the end of the pier, eat fresh seafood, and feed the ugly fat seals
if they are around.

http://www.irishfarmersmarkets.ie/howth.html

If you are interested, drop me a line or talk to me this week.

Thanks!

Dot

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager (on leave)
http://dho.ie          Email: dot.porter at gmail.com