[tei-council] TEI Guidelines virtual language hosts + some concerns

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:52:50 EDT 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> So, my vote is to remove the virtual hosts and add the Google search box to
> the P5 HTML pages.  If it's appropriate to also offer searches of P5 in other
> languages besides English, I would have these as additional drop-down options.

Even if we decide not to use the virtual hosts, we may as well leave
them configured in case future localization work makes them desirable.
(Plus I don't want to tell Shayne and the university DNS administrators,
"sorry, we changed our mind about those...")

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA