[tei-council] update on next week in Dublin

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Apr 21 11:03:06 EDT 2010

All,

I'm sure you're following the volcano situation and wondering whether
you will be in Ireland next week.  We are as well.  However, the latest
forecast is promising:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0421/1224268771494.html

Since Martin won't be joining us, we've canceled his reservation at the
Temple Bar Hotel.  *If anyone else learns for sure that they will not be
coming,* please contact Annette Ryan (and only her!) at the Temple Bar
Hotel as soon as possible to avoid cancellation penalties to the TEI-C.
  Annette is the person in charge of group bookings and she is handling
our particular group reservation.  Her contact details are:

Annette Ryan
Reservations Manager
Temple Bar Hotel
Fleet Street
Dublin 2
Direct line: +353 1 6129292
Fax: +353 1 6773088
E-mail: annetteryan at tbh.ie

Please also let us know so that know to order less food for you and to
not expect any presentations from you.

We are beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  All
three days are at the Royal Irish Academy, which is located at 19 Dawson
Street, Dublin 2.

Looking forward to seeing you here in Dublin.

Kevin