[tei-council] TEI Guidelines virtual language hosts + some concerns

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Apr 20 18:19:19 EDT 2010

Thanks David! Both for the work and for the ideas for further
(non-)development.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)