[tei-council] Flights to Europe for the Dublin meeting

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Apr 19 12:05:55 EDT 2010

My flight to Europe has definitely been cancelled, and with the mounting
chaos it's not going to be practical (or, frankly, sensible) to
rearrange it for later in the week, so I'm not going to make it to
Dublin unfortunately. I've already been in touch with Kevin about
presenting from afar at the symposium (as four other people are already
doing).