[tei-council] Virtual language-based TEI Guidelines hosts are live but incomplete

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 06:48:12 EDT 2010

>>> 2) If you're at http://en.guidelines.tei-c.org/html/ and click on any
>>> other language version, the link is broken (because it's generated
>>> as a
>>> relative link). Likewise, the alternate language links in the
>>> Reference
>>> pages. Are we willing to convert all language-specific links to use
>>> the
>>> domain aliases?

That would be harsh on people who install the documentation locally.
It might be easier to do it with Apache rewrites  on the server. so
make http://de.guidelines.tei-c.org/it rewrite to http://it.guidelines.tei-c.org/html

would that be easy enough, David?

and yes, I would suggest that jumping straight to html/ would be fine, we don't

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente