[tei-council] Influential Blogs?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 17:28:32 EDT 2010

On 25 Mar 2010, at 21:21, O'Donnell, Dan wrote:

> Lou: this is exactly the conclusion you, Laurent, and I came to a month
> or so ago: AccessTEI is a project and it needs a specific instantiation
> to work with rather than a way of producing instances. This also frees
> us up to work on Tite without worrying about retraining people in India
> every time we make a change; and it allowed us to intervene by hand to
> remove the inappropriate examples.

I probably agree with you, but to be honest I don't at all understand what you mean
by "a specific instantiation to work with rather than a way of producing instances"

can you say it again in words of one syllable for me?

and what do you mean by "intervene by hand to remove the
inappropriate examples"?

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente