[tei-council] Influential Blogs?

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Mar 25 11:51:35 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a request from the marketing people at Apex, that I thought the
people here might be able to help with:

> In the same vein of marketing TEI, we are looking into blogs where we
> could advertise the service. Do you know of any blogs or blogging
> platforms that are particularly associated with digitization or that
> might be frequented by people who might want digitization services?
Any suggestions? Obviously our own new and improved newserver and
Digital Medievalist. But are there other influential blogs or newservers
we should consider hitting?

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)