[tei-council] Fwd: [tei-board] call for proposals -- SIG Grants

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Mar 25 11:21:44 EDT 2010

Council: I need two volunteers to stand in this committee and react
quickly just before our meeting in APril.
Send me a message telling me if you really really want to be there, or
if you are just ready to fill in a gap (this will help me to sort
things out if I have 10 volunteers ;-)).
Thanks,
Laurent

Début du message réexpédié :