[tei-council] Fwd: SV: SV: app-tei-xml again

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 16 14:42:13 EDT 2010

Just wanted to note that Laurent's attachment didn't come through here,
though I take it that it did for Martin. In David's test post I got the
attachment, though . . . .

Brett

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca>                                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |TEI Council <tei-council at lists.village.Virginia.EDU>                                                                                              |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/16/2010 12:11 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [tei-council] Fwd: SV: SV:  app-tei-xml again                                                                                                 |

A bit of feedback:

This bit:

"In order to increase the possibilities for generic XML processing
       this document defines the 'application/tei+xml' in accordance
with RFC3023."

either "the" should go:

"...this document defines 'application/tei+xml'..."

or a noun should be supplied :

"...this document defines 'application/tei+xml' mediatype..."

In this bit:

"TEI elements may refer to arbitrary URIs.  Hence the security
issues of RFC <xref target="RFC3986"/>, section 7, applies."

"applies" should be "apply" (the subject is "issues").

Hope this helps,
Martin

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2009/011465.html)

Martin Holmes