[tei-council] a proposal for a change to ODD (copy of ticket I just put in SF)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 17:46:42 EST 2010

On 8 Mar 2010, at 21:08, Lou Burnard wrote:
> My understanding of the problem is that the reference doc for elements
> you include in your ODD without modification will include the same
> examples as they do in P5. This is confusing if, say,  you have
> removed
> some of the elements contained by those examples.

It would be possible, at least, to automatically remove any <exemplum>
which uses element
not in your ODD.  Is that worth pursuing?

However, I think the priority work has to be sorting out the
inclusion model of ODD writing and implementing it
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente