[tei-council] update on room reservations in Dublin

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Mar 8 08:01:02 EST 2010

All,

All of you coming to Dublin have rooms booked at:

Temple Bar Hotel
Fleet Street
Dublin 2
Direct line: +353 (0)1 6129292
Fax: +353 (0)1 6773088
www.templebarhotel.com

based on the arrival and departure dates that you provide to Laurent.
If your plans change, please contact the hotel directly to adjust your
reservation.  (The hotel has your names already.)

While we are holding the rooms, you will need to pay for the room
yourself upon check out and submit the receipt to the TEI treasurer for
reimbursement.  Instructions on doing this will follow at some point.

Kevin