[tei-council] update on Symposium on TEI and Scholarly Publishing

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Mar 7 13:28:16 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

Laurent and I have been working on the programme for the Symposium on
TEI and Scholarly Publishing, to be held on 28 April, just before the
Council meeting in Dublin (29-30 April).  Though we're still waiting on
a few final confirmations, we don't want to delay publicity much longer
  Please take a look at what we have:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARyxZGtPbrQ1ZHYzZHg3aF85Znc4dzN0ZDQ

I've asked the speakers to look at http://dho.ie/node/673 (which is
publicly readable but has not been announced) and let me know of any
corrections to their names and affiliations.

I still need to create the registration form and insert that link at
http://dho.ie/node/673 before we start distributing.

Please think of email lists to which we should send the announcement.

Laurent will be in touch soon with some of you to ask you to chair
various sessions.

Kevin