[tei-council] a proposal for a change to ODD (copy of ticket I just put in SF)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 05:35:14 EST 2010

On 5 Mar 2010, at 10:20, Lou wrote:

> No, not in all possible universes; in the universe created by the rest
> of my selections.

so you've already got biblStruct and all its children, whats the problemo?

> SMOP ... I think we;re required to spell out the intended behaviour not
> the implementation.

I asked for the algorithm, not the implementation….

can you or Laurent produce an example ODD, using current syntax,
which does NOT do what you expect, and then another ODD
with the extra clues in it?

(acting) Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente