[tei-council] a proposal for a change to ODD (copy of ticket I just put in SF)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 05:05:11 EST 2010

On 5 Mar 2010, at 07:23, Laurent Romary wrote:

> Second, we need to simplify the listing of needed elements by
> introducing a simplified version of 'cristals'

I think what you have in mind really is "design patterns", viz
LR's considered opinion of what a well-dressed bibliographical
ODD should wear.  I suspect that trying to formalize this into the
TEI core is going to run into problems.

I'd rather you said

 <include href="http://www.example.com/oddpatterns/dariah_bibl_cristal.odd"/>

to make it explicit that it is, basically, a _view_ of the TEI.
(acting) Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente