[tei-council] a proposal for a change to ODD (copy of ticket I just put in SF)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 04:58:16 EST 2010

I wonder how to take this discussion to a conclusion? Everyone who has spoken agrees that we
need the functionality,  but there are three proposals on the table in the ticket which have about
the same effect.

Do we have enough data to take this up in Dublin, or can we arrive at consensus before then?
(acting) Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente