[tei-council] Criteria for TEI Repository Inclusion

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Wed Mar 3 06:44:59 EST 2010

I would second Sebastian here. While I would not enter the debate of
whether an ODD spec is a piece of software or not, I can identify that
we need some functionalities such as:
- version management
- compilation (to generate the documentation and schemas)
- online dissemination
That are very close to what we do with any other piece of code. The
notion of "stability" for an ODD spec is to my view to difficult to
grasp to imagine being able to put a link to such version in a TEI
wiki page.
Laurent