[tei-council] Criteria for TEI Repository Inclusion

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Wed Mar 3 06:07:18 EST 2010

I don't think this would necessarily move right away any
responsibility to the TEI-C. But for such a strategic project as a TEI
Journal customization, we may want to clearly indicate that the TEI-C
endorses this activity and possibly that the council expressed a view
on this customization. As opposed to ENRICH or EPidoc, it's more a TEI
internal initiative than a community activity.
We may want to put this on the agenda for Dublin.
Laurent