[tei-council] Roma problem Re: xml:space

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 11:43:06 EST 2010

I just created an rng schema using the dev Roma, and it's given me an
invalid schema--duplicate attribute "cert" (seems to affect addSpan).
This would presumably be a problem if it found its way into the release
version...?

(Sorry to drop this so late on a Friday.)

My odd and schemata are at
https://epidoc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/epidoc/trunk/schema in case
that helps anyone duplicate the problem.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities