[tei-council] FR 2862151: allow certainty in gap and space

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 11 07:47:37 EST 2010

<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2862151&group_id=106328&atid=644065>

Dear all,

Lou has suggested on this ticket that the simplest way to meet this
request approved by Council this week, "would be to add certainty,
precision, and respons to model.glossLike." This sounds good to me, as
it would allow certainty et al. on any "empty" element that currently
takes <desc>.

Space is not currently in model.glossLike, but I would see no problem
with it being added there.

Any objections?

Gabby
(hoping that this might be agreed and incorporated in the looming
release ;-) )

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)